This is a compilation of issues that relate to the contract a wind developer may provide you as a landowner the opportunity to review. Note when I requested that many of these issues be included in my contract, the developer AIM POWERGEN, replied that this was unrealistic and does not take into account the precarious stand a wind developer must endure in order to develope these sizable projects. I will let you judge for yourself. This is by no means a full account of every contract that is out there, only those that I have come across over the period of 2006 to 2009.
July 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Gerrie on Ecojustice doesn’t think wind is part of their mandate
- Adelaide on TVO’s take on Wind Energy
- Indian on YouTube – Is safety a relative term when it comes to siting industrial scale wind turbines? WSC July 19, 2010
- Justis on Turbines devalue your property
- ruralgrubby on Wind Concerns
- prkralex on Wind Concerns
- ruralgrubby on Return of the \’Climate Chancellor\’: Merkel Tries to Regain Upper Hand in Energy Debate – SPIEGEL ONLINE – News – International#ref=nlint
- Niels Kjaer-Pedersen on Return of the \’Climate Chancellor\’: Merkel Tries to Regain Upper Hand in Energy Debate – SPIEGEL ONLINE – News – International#ref=nlint
- Melodie Burkett on Can we trust our councilors??
- David Watson on Wind turbines: ‘Get used to it,’ says minister Duguid « Wind Concerns Ontario
Number of visits
- 22,187 hits