It’s interesting to see that because there seems to be financial action on the manufacturing of turbine blades, and that Siemens now has cut a deal with Samsung for 600 MW of wind generation, that this is an indication that wind energy has validity, so we better get use to it. Set aside the fact that wind worldwide only provides 1% of the electrical needs after 15 years of hefty European subsidies at 200 times the rate received by any other source of energy. To hell with the idea that places like Germany and Denmark only get 5 to 7% of their electrical needs from wind turbines despite installing 20% of their capacity with wind. Who cares that the industry receives these subsidies for the next 20 years and desecrates prime agricultural land, bird and bat populations and does nothing towards reducing GHG emissions or reducing the use of coal. Clean energy is nothing but a dirty lie! and we are being duped.
- Gerrie on Ecojustice doesn’t think wind is part of their mandate
- Adelaide on TVO’s take on Wind Energy
- Indian on YouTube – Is safety a relative term when it comes to siting industrial scale wind turbines? WSC July 19, 2010
- Justis on Turbines devalue your property
- ruralgrubby on Wind Concerns
- prkralex on Wind Concerns
- ruralgrubby on Return of the \’Climate Chancellor\’: Merkel Tries to Regain Upper Hand in Energy Debate – SPIEGEL ONLINE – News – International#ref=nlint
- Niels Kjaer-Pedersen on Return of the \’Climate Chancellor\’: Merkel Tries to Regain Upper Hand in Energy Debate – SPIEGEL ONLINE – News – International#ref=nlint
- Melodie Burkett on Can we trust our councilors??
- David Watson on Wind turbines: ‘Get used to it,’ says minister Duguid « Wind Concerns Ontario
Number of visits
- 22,525 hits