Please make an effort to comment on the registry about wind turbine in the Great Lakes. Remember wind energy is a huge waste of time since it is unreliable, innefficient and hugely expensive. Note that 2 of the 4 major migratory routes in N.A. cross at Lake Erie. There are plans for 500 turbines in this lake.
- Gerrie on Ecojustice doesn’t think wind is part of their mandate
- Adelaide on TVO’s take on Wind Energy
- Indian on YouTube – Is safety a relative term when it comes to siting industrial scale wind turbines? WSC July 19, 2010
- Justis on Turbines devalue your property
- ruralgrubby on Wind Concerns
- prkralex on Wind Concerns
- ruralgrubby on Return of the \’Climate Chancellor\’: Merkel Tries to Regain Upper Hand in Energy Debate – SPIEGEL ONLINE – News – International#ref=nlint
- Niels Kjaer-Pedersen on Return of the \’Climate Chancellor\’: Merkel Tries to Regain Upper Hand in Energy Debate – SPIEGEL ONLINE – News – International#ref=nlint
- Melodie Burkett on Can we trust our councilors??
- David Watson on Wind turbines: ‘Get used to it,’ says minister Duguid « Wind Concerns Ontario
Number of visits
- 22,129 hits