Note that noise and flicker is not always an issue depending on the time of year, weather conditions. Very difficult to pinpoint when these incidents will happen. It is estimated that a resident will experience noise problems approx. 35% of the time and that approx. 10% of the residents will be affected. What is disappointing to read in many articles is the willingness of non effected residents and officials to let this happen all because the wind industry has been very effective in promoting that wind energy will provide clean, green and free energy. If you’ve read other sections of this blog, you will soon realize this is not true!
- Gerrie on Ecojustice doesn’t think wind is part of their mandate
- Adelaide on TVO’s take on Wind Energy
- Indian on YouTube – Is safety a relative term when it comes to siting industrial scale wind turbines? WSC July 19, 2010
- Justis on Turbines devalue your property
- ruralgrubby on Wind Concerns
- prkralex on Wind Concerns
- ruralgrubby on Return of the \’Climate Chancellor\’: Merkel Tries to Regain Upper Hand in Energy Debate – SPIEGEL ONLINE – News – International#ref=nlint
- Niels Kjaer-Pedersen on Return of the \’Climate Chancellor\’: Merkel Tries to Regain Upper Hand in Energy Debate – SPIEGEL ONLINE – News – International#ref=nlint
- Melodie Burkett on Can we trust our councilors??
- David Watson on Wind turbines: ‘Get used to it,’ says minister Duguid « Wind Concerns Ontario
Number of visits
- 22,303 hits