This article explains the cozy relationship between Ontario Sustainable Energy Alliance OSEA and the gov’t, receiving Ontario taxdollars to lobby for the Green Energy Act and the push for unreliable, expensive, intermittent and inefficient renewable energy sources.
- Gerrie on Ecojustice doesn’t think wind is part of their mandate
- Adelaide on TVO’s take on Wind Energy
- Indian on YouTube – Is safety a relative term when it comes to siting industrial scale wind turbines? WSC July 19, 2010
- Justis on Turbines devalue your property
- ruralgrubby on Wind Concerns
- prkralex on Wind Concerns
- ruralgrubby on Return of the \’Climate Chancellor\’: Merkel Tries to Regain Upper Hand in Energy Debate – SPIEGEL ONLINE – News – International#ref=nlint
- Niels Kjaer-Pedersen on Return of the \’Climate Chancellor\’: Merkel Tries to Regain Upper Hand in Energy Debate – SPIEGEL ONLINE – News – International#ref=nlint
- Melodie Burkett on Can we trust our councilors??
- David Watson on Wind turbines: ‘Get used to it,’ says minister Duguid « Wind Concerns Ontario
Number of visits
- 22,190 hits