Wind developers in Ontario are cleverly eliminating steps for themselves. Instead of rezoning land to light industrial for each parcel they wish to erect turbines, they are now going the route of whole municipalities. In the municipality of Dawn-Euphemia in Lambton county, the wind developer IPC is requesting that re-zoning occur for the entire municipality. Does this mean further types of developments can occur such as transmission lines and access roads can now occur on your land despite your wishes to the contrary?
- Gerrie on Ecojustice doesn’t think wind is part of their mandate
- Adelaide on TVO’s take on Wind Energy
- Indian on YouTube – Is safety a relative term when it comes to siting industrial scale wind turbines? WSC July 19, 2010
- Justis on Turbines devalue your property
- ruralgrubby on Wind Concerns
- prkralex on Wind Concerns
- ruralgrubby on Return of the \’Climate Chancellor\’: Merkel Tries to Regain Upper Hand in Energy Debate – SPIEGEL ONLINE – News – International#ref=nlint
- Niels Kjaer-Pedersen on Return of the \’Climate Chancellor\’: Merkel Tries to Regain Upper Hand in Energy Debate – SPIEGEL ONLINE – News – International#ref=nlint
- Melodie Burkett on Can we trust our councilors??
- David Watson on Wind turbines: ‘Get used to it,’ says minister Duguid « Wind Concerns Ontario
Number of visits
- 22,380 hits